Protestant Church in Reinerz
Lapidary evgl. Church
One Protestant Church in Glatz
1830 - 1844
One Protestant Church in Straußeney
Beginning of the building of a Protestant Church on the estate donated by Riwotzky. Architect: Häusler, Building control: royal building inspector Opitz, building: Firm Reuner from Breslau.
Finishing of the church and building of a caemetry
Church bells are put in the tower.
Building of the church chancel, a piano, a new floor. New paintings made by Rogowski, Building of an altar
Building of a sacristy
Finishing of the tower roof