Stadtwappen Bad Reinerz

 

Bad Reinerz / Niederschlesien

subheader_r03
Friedersdorf

Friedersdorf

Friedersdorf has a height of betwenn 600 - 800 m. The village contains an area of about 1430 ha and is north of the town Reinerz.Near this you can find the Heuscheuer-mountains and the sandstone mine.

Friedersdorf was called the following names throughout history:

1330 Friderici villa, 1351 Friedrichsdorf, in the year 1351  Otto von Hugowitz owned an estate in Friedersdorf.

The following colonies belonged to Friedersdorf: Friedrichsberg (1780  Earl Friedrich von Bellegarde established this), Johannesthal (1724 established by Earl Johannes Hubert von Hartig from Rückers), Mühlhäuser, Böhmische Häuser

Statistics of the Deutschen Reiches, Edition 559,4, state of 17.05.1939

of the population were

....years old

Skilled paople and people working in economy

nach der Stellung im Beruf

under 6

6 till under 14

14 till under 65

65 and older

Farmers and forsterers

Industrial and manual work

Trade and traffic

self-employe d

helping family members.

collar workers, assistants

Arbeiter

99

120

536

64

443

228

43

217

191

20

299

number of

constant population

Number of farming and forstering companies with a working area of

Households

together

male

0,5 - under5 ha

5 - under 10 ha

10 - under 20 ha

20 - under 100 ha

100 ha and more

233

819

391

60

36

28

7

1